Returns Policy Instore
If you would like to return your instore purchase, simply return the item(s) within 14 days of receipt and enclose a copy of your original receipt / invoice. On receipt of the returned items, we can offer an exchange or credit note to the same purchase value.
Returns Policy Online
If you would like to return your online purchase, simply return the item(s) within 14 days of receipt and enclose a copy of your original receipt / invoice. On receipt of the returned items, we will re-credit the original purchaser’s credit card / Paypal with a full refund. Please allow up to seven working days for the funds to reflect on your account.
If you are outside Europe it is extremely important to declare the goods as 'returned for refund goods' on the customs declaration as David James Kerr will not be held liable for any import duties. If this instruction is not carried out, the cost of any customs duties may be deducted from your refund value or the item may be returned back to you at your cost.
- Please return all goods in their original unworn condition and with all packaging and tags etc intact. Ensure that you do not try on the garment in a smoky atmosphere or wear aftershave or deodorant which may leave scent or marks on the garment.
- For hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns on underwear.
- Shoe boxes are classed as part of a product and should be wrapped appropriately so that we receive the shoes and box in a saleable condition.
- We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery and ensure suitability and fit before removing any attached tags.
- If an item is not being returned due to any issue under the Sale of Goods Act and is not in a saleable condition, David James Kerr may refuse the return or charge a deduction from the original cost of your order.
- All exchanges are offered subject to product availability.
- Please note that overseas customers will be liable for any shipping costs for exchanges.
- For your protection we strongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courier that will offer proof of delivery.
- Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received back by David James Kerr.
- Please note that we only offer one free postage exchange per order.
ITEMS SHOULD BE RETURNED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
- Customer Services
- David James Kerr
- 443 Newtownards Road
- Belfast BT4 1AQ
Please note that customers are responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or if the item is faulty.
If an exchange is required, simply return the original item(s) within 14 days of receipt and enclose a copy of your original invoice and state which item/colour/size you require for the exchange.
Please return all goods in their original unworn condition and with all packaging and tags etc intact. Ensure that you do not try on the garment in a smoky atmosphere or wear aftershave or deodorant which may leave scent or marks on the garment.
As soon as the item(s) are returned and received back by David James Kerr, we will process the exchange as soon as possible. Please note that any increase in price will need to be paid for by the customer before the replacement item can be despatched. If the value of the exchanged goods is lower, the difference will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card.
Please note that we can only exchange purchases once per order.